Double Kayak – 1 Hour Group Lesson
This experience is a one hour group kayaking lesson. You will be instructed by one of our qualified and highly experienced instructors. Groups will be no more than 8 people because we believe in keeping things small so that you get the most out of your lesson.
Our instructor will set you up with a buoyancy aid (and a wetsuit if you choose to rent one). Then they will give you a quick safety brief and explain the basics of kayaking.
Then it’s time to get on the water! Our floating pontoon makes it very easy to get in and out of the kayaks.
Your instructor will then take you out on to the reservoir and teach you all of the basics of kayaking, and depending on your past experience and how quickly you learn, you may even move on to more technical skills!
At the end of your session your instructor will assist you with getting out of the water via the pontoon.
***Each Double Kayak takes two people***
Please select the correct number of Double Kayaks when booking.
Wetsuits are available to rent on the day dependent on availability for £3/wetsuit.
- Max total weight on a double kayak is 220kg (combined weight of all people).
- Children must be 5 years of age or over.
- Children under 8 years of age must go in a kayak with an adult.
- All children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Participants must be able to swim.