SUP Board Hire (1 Hour)
1 hour stand up paddle board hire. Rental includes board, paddle and buoyancy aids.
You will be free to explore the reservoir and enjoy the stunning scenery surrounding it!
Please wear appropriate footwear that you don’t mind getting wet and that won’t fall off (not flip-flops) – we recommend that you wear footwear while paddleboarding.
Children age 5 – 10 may accompany an adult on a paddleboard, but two adults may not share a paddleboard. Swapping between people during the hour hire is not permitted due to the damage it causes equipment.
Wetsuits are available to rent on the day for £3/wetsuit dependent on availability.
- Swapping between SUPs and Kayaks during the same session is not permitted due to the damage it causes equipment.
- Max combined user weight for SUP’s is 150kg.
- Children must be 8 years of age or over to have their own board.
- Children age 13 or under must be accompanied on the water by someone age 14 or over.
- All children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult onsite (adult doesn’t have to participate).
- All participants must be able to swim.