Our camps run Monday to Friday from 9am – 12pm. Each day children will undertake one or two activities depending on the weather and how long each activity takes.
Camps will be run by qualified and experienced outdoor instructors.We will provide all equipment for activities including wetsuits, helmets, and buoyancy aids
Dates & Cost
26th July – 30th July (Age 8 – 12)
2nd August – 6th August (Age 12 – 17)
9th August – 13th August (Age 12 – 17)
16th August – 20th August (Age 8 – 12)
What should I bring to camp?
- Change of clothes and shoes.
- Morning snack and a drink.
- Waterproof Jacket & Suncream.
- A sense of adventure!
Who is camp for?
- Be aged 8 – 12 years for kids camp.
- Be aged 12 – 17 years for teen camp.
- Able to swim.
- Able to ride a bike.